20061023

:(

I'm so disheartened and guilty now. My guppies are like dying miserably.. Don't even know the cause of their pathetic death. Just flushed 5 little guppies down the toilet bowl :/ BOO HUU! I'm that distraught!!! Huanhuan and Olivia's guppies are swimming and alive, all except mine are like dying slowly in their homes, or more like their hell. :/ I don't know why they are dying!!! Sobbb.. I swear I wouldn't rear another guppy. I'm like murdering innocent lives.. But I didn't torture them! I change the water regularly, feed them regularly and OOO...... I'm so sorry little ones. Tried my best already! :'( Sigh. Sob...

School was alright. Just glad to see all the familiar faces once again. Sure brightened up my dread-school-is-starting mood!! Su-h dear was sooooo being missed by me!!! AWWWWWW :] kekekeke. Haven't seen you and the rest for almost 2 months!! Everyone's looking great with all their new hair-do and clothes! :] Real awe!! Heh. Skipped stupid biz stats lecture halfway through with Su-h honey! Yay! Me LOVES SU-H!!!! Chatted and caught up a lot about the happenings during the holidays! Heh.. Eh! You better stop making me embarrass can. Hahaha. Happy feasting tomorrow love!! Yay. On Hoilday~~~~~

Rar... I'm watching Princess Hours when my stupid dad changed the subtitles and language to chinese! Thanks ar. Like chinese is my best language. Thanks for saying my chinese's like shit! (smacks your ass!!!) RAR!! Alright.. Going to strum the guitar till dinner arrives. See y'all on Wed yo. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home